utAhh, kale…the buzzword of the 2010s! Kale’s popularity has skyrocketed over the last decade, and for good reason — kale is extremely nutrient dense, loaded with fiber, antioxidants, potassium, calcium, chlorophyll and more. That’s why this Muniq Chocolate Berry Kale shake recipe packs more than a meal’s worth of nutrition in one single shake!
Inspired by Muniq Lifer community member Fatanah LaFleur’s inventive recipe, this shake provides 15g of powerful prebiotic fiber via Muniq, and then we add even even more antioxidants from blueberries and raspberries. Top that off with kale and a little ginger, you’ve got a well-rounded meal that is absolutely delicious and keeps you full.
- 1 serving — Muniq Vegan Chocolate or Muniq Chocolate
- 12 ounces — Unsweetened Oat Milk, Water or Other Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 cup — Blueberries
- 1/2 cup — Raspberries
- Handful — Kale or Other Power Green
- 1 Tbsp — Fresh Minced Ginger
- 1 cup — Ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds
- Enjoy a filling Muniq shake with bonus antioxidants!