There’s nothing quite like a cold, creamy shake when the weather starts heating up. This shake works perfectly to quell the heat in the late spring or summer months, and let’s be honest…who doesn’t love a frosty cold coffee beverage? Muniq Mocha Latte pairs incredibly well with avocado to create the most delicious, satisfying shake with a boost of natural caffeine from Coffeeberry fruit.
And perhaps the best part about this shake is that it’s packed with those healthy monounsaturated fatty acids from avocado, and a little bit of coconut milk creates a wonderfully creamy texture. Bottoms up!
11.5g net carbs and 2.5g sugar per serving
- 1 serving — Muniq Mocha Latte
- 12 oz — unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1/2 — peeled avocado
- 1/3 cup — coconut milk (full-fat, preferable canned)
- 1 tsp — vanilla extract
- 1 cup — ice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a mixer.
- Blender or mix for about 10-15 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy this creamy shake, packed with healthy fats, that should keep you plenty full until your next meal!