Did you know you can use the Muniq Empowerfull Prebiotic Fiber Blend to create some seriously sinful tasting–but good for your health–baked goods in your own kitchen? That’s right. We’ve taken the guesswork out of healthy baked treats.
This is the perfect recipe to try if you’re craving some comfort food to start your day–but don’t want to feel an energy crash shortly after. These Muniq Banana Nut Muffins will not only get you your baked-good fix, but deliver it with 5g of prebiotic fiber — featuring gut-healthy resistant starch to feed the good bacteria in your gut— and 5g of protein to help keep you full.
This recipe is delicious and indulgent, but is much lower in net carbs than normal muffins (only 7.2 g net carbs per muffin compared to about 42g net carbs for a typical muffin). These are a healthy way to get your prebiotic resistant starch fiber in with a bit of extra indulgence!
- 3 servings Empowerfull Prebiotic Fiber Blend
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup oats, ground
- 1/2 cup allulose
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tso baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the fiber blend, ground oats, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt; set aside.
- Combine mashed banana, allulose, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add flour mixture and mix until smooth. Gently fold in walnuts until just combined.
- Grease 6-muffin pan and divide batter evenly among the cups. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place the pan on a wire rack to cool before serving.