Is there a compound on earth that’s more revered for its anti-inflammatory properties than turmeric? This powerful yellow spice that’s widely used in curry dishes has been studied for its ability to help improve a host of health-related issues. In short, it’s an amazing spice to get in the habit of adding to your diet.
When you combine Muniq with turmeric, papaya, and a touch of lemon or lime juice, watch out! This flavor combination can be somewhat addicting. You just may find yourself enjoying this one all summer long. We know we will.
14.5g net carbs, 6g sugar, 235 calories per serving
- 1 serving — Muniq Vanilla Crème or Muniq Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened Almond Milk or water
- 1/2 cup — Papaya (Papaya adds a small amount of sugar, which is fine for most people in moderation. You can omit papaya if you’re looking for a zero-sugar option)
- 1/4 tsp — Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp — Lemon or Lime juice
- 1 cup — Ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend for 10-15 seconds
- Behold the beauty of golden turmeric and savor every last sip