What’s a big summer holiday without a little extra red, white, and blue? We’re getting festive this 4th of July with this delicious, healthy, and refreshing holiday shake recipe. If you follow the instructions below, you’ll make yourself a colorful layered shake with definitive white and red separation. Super cool!
We add red beets, one of natures healthiest vegetables, to create a bright red vibrant color that sits perfectly on top of the creamy white Muniq Vanilla shake. Decorating the glass rim or top of the shake with blueberries and/or raspberries is the final touch. Sip, relax, and enjoy!
11.7g net carbs, 2.7g sugar, and 221 calories per serving (1 shake)
- 1 serving — Muniq Vanilla Crème or Muniq Vegan Vanilla
- 12 oz — Unsweetened Almond Milk or water
- 1 slice (10g) — Raw Beet (peeled and sliced)
- 10 count — Blueberries and/or raspberries
- 1 cup — Ice
- Combine Muniq Vanilla, almond milk and ice in a blender or a mixer
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds
- Pour 1/4 – 1/2 of the shake in a glass
- Add the beets to the blender or mixer to the other half of the shake
- Blend for another 10-15 seconds until the color turns red
- Pour the blended mixture on top of the white shake in the glass
- Decorate the edge of the glass or top of the glass with blueberries and/or raspberries (or even add nuts or chia seeds right on top!)
- Enjoy a fantastic fourth of July holiday or for any summer occasion!